A place to connect with group and experience nature
Camp Cotubic is the ideal setting for your retreat. We offer facilities and space designed to maximize the beauty of God’s creation while allowing your group to have the most fun possible.
Rent Camp Cotubic for your next retreat
When coming to Camp Cotubic for a retreat, your group can interact with nature during outdoor activities, eat together in our dining hall and sleep comfortably in a lodge or cabin. Our gymnasium is the perfect place to hold chapel services, large group meetings, classes, or play indoor group games. Whether you take advantage of our giant swing, campfires, or large fields ideal for group games, we believe you will find Camp Cotubic to be the perfect getaway.
Lodging & Facilities for Retreats
- Lakeview Lodge: Two large air-conditioned dorm rooms sleep 51 people and each has its own bath facility. There is also a game room located between the rooms.
- Sunset Village Cabins: Six rustic A-frame cabins overlook the lake and can in total sleep 185 people. Two bath houses are located behind the cabins.
- Mini Cabins: Three cabins located close to the dining hall each provide 16 bunk style beds. Bath facilities are only a few feet away in the dining hall.
- Discovery Lodge: 18 air-conditioned rooms, each with two twin beds, bath and linens. Great for adult leaders who do not stay with their students in the cabins.
- Dining Hall: Our dining hall can accommodate all your hungry campers and the food is served cafeteria style.
- Gymnasium: Our 60’ x 80’ gymnasium provides ample space for indoor games and activities, and can seat over 350 people if you’d like to hold chapel services or large group meetings.
- Log Cabin: This convenient building has ample space to hold classes or meetings.
Fall Retreat Programming
When planning your retreat, know that Camp Cotubic offers several activity options. We have a giant swing (weather permitting), campfires, sand volleyball court, 9 Square in the Air, basketball courts, Gaga ball pits, and more! Contact us today to plan your retreat!